What do we offer?
Full Courses in honors Math, Honors English, Honors Science, & Honors HistorY
- Teacher graded
- End of course transcripts
Short Courses available Online or once-A-Week at select locations
All instructional materials provided
Includes commercial grade lab supplies and textbooks.
- Students practice basic lab techniques that are used in commercial and collegiate laboratories using commercial grade equipment under the guidance of teacher trained in safe lab practices compliant with Texas Department Public Safety regulations.
Individualized student instruction
- 12: 1 Student :Teacher ratio
Innovative teaching philosophies and learning strategies
- "Flipped and Blended" Instruction using: required mid-week teaching appointment times, teacher recorded lectures, and additional learning videos.
- Differentiate Instruction that allows for student choice.
- We teach beyond a rote-method textbook model. We emphasize critical thinking and analysis skills. We teach for student learning retention beyond the end of the course material.
- Degreed Teachers who are passionate about their subject matter.
- Teachers who understand student educational development.
- Teachers who knowledgeable in using a variety of learning methods that encourage student critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Teachers who only teach a few subjects.
why do our teachers only teach a few subjects?
- Since our teachers use innovative teaching strategies that insure student mastery of a subject, our instructors value longer course preparation time so they can dig deep into the subject.